Omnichannel customer engagement for retail businesses
Accelerate business outcomes with proven, industry-specific engagement strategies — crowdsourced from leading brands.
The omnichannel customer engagement platform of choice for hundreds of retail companies worldwide.
Leading the omnichannel revolution
How does it work?
Activate best practice solutions in a day
Comparison example of a customer Win Back program implementation
Other marketing platforms
1. Export data on customers who have made a purchase.
2. Separate customers who bought online versus in store and indicate how often they purchased.
3. Calculate when was their last purchase and predict when they would make their next purchase.
4. Estimate what are they likely to purchase, their current lifetime value and what offer you should give them.
5. Browse through spreadsheets to only send marketing communications to those opted in.
6. Build automation scenario and connect triggers.
7. Build campaigns.
9. Request a custom report.
1. Choose strategy.
2. Select use case.
Platform key capabilities
YoY email revenue
Facebook ROAS with CRM ads
Head of Marketing, City Beach
"City Beach integrated Emarsys and hasn’t looked back. With a 100% increase in revenue from key channels, improved speed to market, deeper customer insights, and all with a decreased cost base, Emarsys is now the marketing team’s ROI engine and one that’s clearly designed and tuned for modern communications."
"Friendship marketing is the concept we’ve been working on for quite a while now — it’s customer-first and having a more conversational approach with customers. The way I always think about it is like this: you can understand their transactions, web interactions, call center [touch points], and in-store… but what about what the customer’s saying? How do you bring that back into your database and leverage that data to then close the loop?"
Group CRM & Digital Communications Manager, Sally Beauty Europe
revenue growth within 5 weeks
Digital Marketing Manager Salling Group
“Salling Group used their offline purchase data to drive online sales by using automated audiences when running omnichannel campaigns. This resulted in 25% revenue growth within 5 weeks.”